AN ADVANCED ONBOARD WEIGHING TECHNOLOGY FOR ARTICULATED DUMP TRUCKS
The Millennium 5 Series 2 is much more than just a loading scale. It also offers a high-tech weighing solution specially designed for ADT and mining trucks, using specific operating mode and load cells. These load cells are indestructible, even under the arduous road conditions of mining sites.
The installation of this on-board weighing solution, offering accurate and easily accessible on-screen production data management, allows fleet operators to control load movement, reduce road transport costs and improve productivity.
- Know the load in real time
- Reduce truck wear and tear: tires, transmission, body and engine
- Control production in real time on your tablet, smartphone or computer
- Know in advance the transport costs (per ton)
- To carry out an effective follow-up of the charges
- Decrease fuel consumption by avoiding overloads
Millennium 5 ADT main features:
- 30 products management
- 5 registered destinations
- 5 recipes including up to 15 products each
- The display of a loading progress bar
- 100 operator IDs
- 2,000 weights log memory
- USB data transfer (included) or wireless (optional)
- Optional thermal printer
New Increased power series 2
VEI completely redesigned its electronics for the Series 2, representing a milestone in the industry. With more power under the hood, weighing data are now more accurate and connected than ever to the office.
- Increased navigation speed
- Revised record layout
- Increased files content
- Customer link to destination
- Ticket number with prefix letter
- Prints QR and bar codes
- Advanced diagnostics
- Free upgrade
- New ipotweb cloud service
A PROVEN DESIGNED
With systems installed on tens of thousands of machines around the world, the Millennium 5 gives you a tool you'll want to use immediately!
- HD color display with high visibility even under bright light
- User-friendly icon interface
- Built-in USB port
- Backlit keyboard
- Phone type keyboard for data entry
- Easy navigation
The weighing concept
VEI on-board scales are used on all types of machines in a wide range of industries. In each application, our scales provide the most accurate information possible to better optimize your loads, production processes, sales analysis, inventory updates, load optimization and machine productivity. Weighing is performed by measuring the impact of the load on the vehicle chassis. Sensors using state-of-the-art technology are installed to provide accurate weight during loading.
Simple and easy to install, the Millennium 5 will fit perfectly into your equipment thanks to easy adjustments made by our factory trained technicians or by your own staff. VEI's local support is always nearby to assist you. Easily transfer your VEI scales from one machine to another - they are durable and built to last!
- In-cab monitor
- Two connected load sensors are installed on each side of the truck chassis.
WARRANT & PRODUCT SUPPORT
- Covered by the best 3-year parts warranty on the market.
- Product available from RMT or local North American RMT Master Dealer network.
- Onsite installation, calibration and training.
- Each RMT master distributor has factory trained technicians. They make sure you are fully satisfied and help you to use the full power of your new VEI product!
|Loading progress bar||Yes|
|Date and time stamp for each load||Yes|
|Total weight by product||Yes|
|Adjustment of the last bucket in real time|
|Unit of mass conversion|
|Products simultaneous loading|
|USB files backup/restore|
|USB software update|
|USB or wireless data update|
|Operator ID login|
|Display brightness setup|
|USB data transfer||Included, built-in|
|Wireless data transfer||Optional|
|ipotweb.com web-based software||Optional|
|Power supply||9-36 VDC|
|Working temperature||-40°C to 80°C|
|Accuracy (%)||0 ± 3|
|Protection class||IP54 (device), IP67 (sensors)|
|Size||5.5 x 8 x 2.6 in (140 x 204 x 67 mm)|
|Weight||2 lb (928 g)|
|Display||HD TFT color|
|Light ambient sensor||Automatic|
|Text editing||Mobile phone type|
|USB port||USB read/write|
|Vibration and shock tested at||40G|
|Salty environment tested||Yes|
|Extreme high and low temperature tested||Yes|
|All cables are protected ensuring durability||Yes|
|ISO 13766 earthmoving machinery||Yes|
|ISO 14982 agriculture and forest machinery||Yes|
|EN 61326 measuring devices||Yes|
|EN 50498 vehicle instrumentation||Yes|
Vprint thermal printer
For daily truck loading application, the Vprint thermal printer gets the job done. Vital information is highly visible and you can print several copies of the same ticket. The signature line at the bottom is ideal to have proof of loading from the truck driver.
New QR and barcodes are now available on Millennium 5 Series 2! This new feature can be enabled at any time. Some job sites have personnel with handheld scanners to monitor the paperwork of trucks coming to unload. The driver shows his tickets and vital loading information is then scanned and shared automatically with job site personnel.
Built-in usb Port for data transfer
With the built-in USB port, download the accomplished loadings during the day without extra cost, on a standard USB memory stick. Then, read it in your PC USB port and open your loadings by using a basic spreadsheet program like Excel.
Import or/and export data as you like and where you like. The loadings data are saved into your USB by date and time. So, no overwriting will happen and your imports will be crystal clear to find them out.
Trackweight mobile cellular for wireless data transfer
Stay connected to your machine 24 hours a day. The TrackWeight Mobile modem sends you real-time load data – wherever you are. All you need is a cell phone connection. Using the TrackWeight Mobile modem requires the opening of an ipotweb.com account, as the data will be sent to VEI’s servers. They can be viewed on ipotweb.com.
- Real-time data transmission
- Sending production data to the selected email account
- GPS location available soon!
- Ease invoicing with built-in customer by product report suiting specific date range
- Easy management of all loading sites
- Send data list like customer or product names from ipotweb to your X5 monitor
Vortex wifi for wireless data transfer
Ideal for sites where a WiFi network is available. Your machine will be part of the WiFi network in a few minutes and your loading data will be available at the chosen location – on your computer or in the cloud – with ipotweb.com.
Your loads in the cloud with ipotweb.com
All payload information ends up in a single database from where it can be exported to a billing software. With ipotweb.com, you can generate different types of reports and analyze your sales and machine productivity. Via ipotweb.com, production and sales are linked to billing, cutting administration filling time drastically. Yearly fees apply for ipotweb account.
From the cloud to your hand with ipotap
Imagine receiving vital information on your machine production in real time while being seated somewhere else. Ipotap, supported by ipotweb.com, is an ideal tool to give you insight into and control of production and sales in real time directly from your pocket. An ipotweb account must be activated to use the mobile application.