Why install helper XE?
- High precision
- Minimum components with no junction boxes
- Track loading efficiency
- Help stock and sales tracking
- End-to-end management of the payload process, with print out of the delivery tickets and data sent to billing system in real time using wireless cellular technology
- Production Monitoring in real time on your tablet, smartphone or 3PC
- Easy-to-use thanks to the intuitive commands and guided data entry user interface made possible by the VEI innovative Operating System
- The system can manage simultaneous loading tasks (multitasking)
- Operator ID login with auto locking if not authorized
- Multiple weighing modes: Incremental, Target, Vehicle and Recipe
- 3 years warranty, best in the industry
The weighing concept
The position of the sensors can be chosen and their mounting is easy and fast. Helper XE is installed by trained personnel assuring a perfect fit into your machineries and delivering superior accuracy for a better optimization of your loadouts, production processes, sales analysis, inventory updates, trucks load optimization, loading machines productivity.
- In-cab monitor
- Boom sensor
- Stick sensor
- Track sensor
- Bucket sensor
- Load sensors installed to know the lifting pressure
|Working temperature||-40°C ÷ +80°C|
|Metrological accreditation working temperature||-25°C +60°C|
|Measurement error (%)||0 ± 2|
|Protection class||Device IP 54. Sensors IP67|
|Size||140 x 204 x 67mm. (5,5 x 8 x 2,6 inches)|
|Weight||928 gr (2 lb)|
|Display||HD color TFT|
|Light ambient sensor||Day/night automatic display brightness|
|Text editing||Mobile phone type|
|USB port||USB read/write|
|Remote keys||Open contact|
- Tip off
- Diverse tool’s calibrations
- Unit of mass conversion
- Auto-power on
- Energy saving
- Plant and trucks simultaneous loading
- USB files backup/restore
- USB software update
- USB/wireless data update
- Operator ID login
- Split weighing
THERMAL PRINTER VPRINT
Thermal high speed printing for your reporting on Truck load history and Production.
Bring your main 2 keys closer to your hands by using this small size remote keys box. It can be fixed with screws or velcro, attached to where it is more comfortable for your operation, usually at the right hand joystick of the machine.
With a built-in USB port as standard on the equipment you can use a standard USB memory stick and download the loadings accomplished during the day without extra optional cost: it's all built-in. Read the USB memory stick in your PC and open your loadings by using a basic spreadsheet program like Excel.
Ideal in job sites where a WiFi network is existing. Your equipment will be part of the WiFi network in matter of minutes and loading data available at your preferred location in the job site and web wide.
PRODUCTION MONITORING SOFTWARE
Whether you use the USB or wireless data transfer, the production information ends up in a single database from where it can be exported where needed. With ipotweb, you can generate different types of reports, tracking down in real time your inventory, production analysis and machine productivity. With ipotweb.com, production data are available on your smartphone, tablet or PC wherever you are.
Stay connected to your equipment 24/7 days a week. Track-Weight sends you real-time data from your equipment wherever you may be, all you need is an internet connection within your smart phone, tablet or PC.