Weighing is done automatically by means of sensors installed on the truck axles or air suspensions. Depending on the type of truck, the TrackWeight monitor measures flex in the beam suspensions in real time and displays the total weight by axle group. Fitting your truck or semi-trailer with an onboard TrackWeight scale is a simple operation. You can do it yourself or have it installed by one of our specialists.
The TrackWeight advantage
- Proven accuracy and durability for 20 years!
- Limited 3-year warranty on parts
- Thousands of TrackWeight scales installed
The load sensors (air or mechanical) are installed on the suspensions (air, spring or beams) and send weight data to the truck cab in real time.
|Truck type displayed||Yes|
|12 to 24 VDC power||Yes|
|Air and mechanical sensors||Yes|
|Dimensions (inches)||7.6" X 3.6" X 1.3"|
|Limited 3-year warranty on parts*||Yes|
|Exterior load indicator lights||Optional|
* Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Demonstrated systems may include optional equipment.
Warranty & Product Support
- Covered by a 3 year parts warranty.
- Product available from RMT or local RMT Master Dealer network.
- Onsite installation, calibration and training available.
- Each RMT master distributor has factory trained technicians. They make sure you are fully satisfied and help you to use the full power of your new TrackWeight product!
Printer available for the BRT 4 and BRT 5
Ideal to indicate to the operator the maximum threshold of your truck per axle group